univers-xbox360 Index du Forum
univers-xbox360
Un espace dédié uniquement à la console xbox 360, fait par un passionné de jeux videos et plus particulierement de la xbox 360... Ce site a juste pour but de parler de tout ce qui est lié a la console de Microsoft

univers-xbox360 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Charlie Nicholas' European predictions: Manchester City to j ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    univers-xbox360 Index du Forum -> Le monde de la Xbox 360 -> Le matériel
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 09:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Charlie Nicholas' European predictions: Manchester City to j Répondre en citant

sbobet24 Charlie Nicholas provides us with his European predictions as Manchester City look to overturn Liverpool's commanding first-leg advantage in the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final tie.

The Reds recorded a 3-0 victory at Anfield to make themselves favourites to reach the semi-finals, while Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are also all in strong positions ahead of their respective second-leg clashes.

Manchester City (0) v (3) Liverpool (Tuesday, 7.45pm)
I think we're going to get drama and I can see my good friend Phil Thompson being on the edge of his seat next to me in the Soccer Special studio.

I don't think City will do it though because I see Liverpool scoring. You could see at the weekend again against United that City are defensively vulnerable when they have to take risks.

Roma (1) v (4) Barcelona (Tuesday, 7.45pm)
This is a game where Barcelona might actually rest one or two, although they don't tend to take that sort of risk.

Roma look a big price at nearly 4/1 at home as you can still get at Barcelona's defence, with Gerard Pique potentially rested and the chopping and changing of their full-backs.

Bayern Munich (2) v (1) Sevilla (Wednesday, 7.45pm)
Bayern are in imposing form, securing the title at the weekend and they've got the bit between their teeth right now.

It is remarkable what Jupp Heynckes is bringing to them and the last time he walked away at the end of the season, he did so with the treble.

Real Madrid (3) v (0) Juventus (Wednesday, 7.45pm)Real Madrid (3) v (0) Juventus (Wednesday, 7.45pm)
This is done and dusted, but Juventus won't want to turn up and get embarrassed. Their season was geared to winning the Champions League and they'll want to salvage some pride. sbobet24

However, this is also all Real Madrid are focused on and Cristiano Ronaldo will be looking to play as he builds another record.

CSKA Moscow (1) - (4) Arsenal (Thursday, 8.05pm)
CSKA Moscow had a Monday game so they are getting squeezed a bit, whereas Arsene Wenger has kept plenty of his best players fresh.

I was very surprised with the amount of changes he made at the weekend, but it obviously shows that Wenger is taking this seriously - not that he has much of an option with the top-four race done and dusted.Charlie Nicholas provides us with his European predictions as Manchester City look to overturn Liverpool's commanding first-leg advantage in the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final tie.

The Reds recorded a 3-0 victory at Anfield to make themselves favourites to reach the semi-finals, while Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are also all in strong positions ahead of their respective second-leg clashes.

Manchester City (0) v (3) Liverpool (Tuesday, 7.45pm)
I think we're going to get drama and I can see my good friend Phil Thompson being on the edge of his seat next to me in the Soccer Special studio.

I don't think City will do it though because I see Liverpool scoring. You could see at the weekend again against United that City are defensively vulnerable when they have to take risks.

Roma (1) v (4) Barcelona (Tuesday, 7.45pm)
This is a game where Barcelona might actually rest one or two, although they don't tend to take that sort of risk.

Roma look a big price at nearly 4/1 at home as you can still get at Barcelona's defence, with Gerard Pique potentially rested and the chopping and changing of their full-backs.

Bayern Munich (2) v (1) Sevilla (Wednesday, 7.45pm)
Bayern are in imposing form, securing the title at the weekend and they've got the bit between their teeth right now.

It is remarkable what Jupp Heynckes is bringing to them and the last time he walked away at the end of the season, he did so with the treble.

Real Madrid (3) v (0) Juventus (Wednesday, 7.45pm)Real Madrid (3) v (0) Juventus (Wednesday, 7.45pm)
This is done and dusted, but Juventus won't want to turn up and get embarrassed. Their season was geared to winning the Champions League and they'll want to salvage some pride.

However, this is also all Real Madrid are focused on and Cristiano Ronaldo will be looking to play as he builds another record.

CSKA Moscow (1) - (4) Arsenal (Thursday, 8.05pm)
CSKA Moscow had a Monday game so they are getting squeezed a bit, whereas Arsene Wenger has kept plenty of his best players fresh.

I was very surprised with the amount of changes he made at the weekend, but it obviously shows that Wenger is taking this seriously - not that he has much of an option with the top-four race done and dusted. sbobet24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 09:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    univers-xbox360 Index du Forum -> Le monde de la Xbox 360 -> Le matériel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006